- Strict no late-entry policy. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before class starts to check in, set up your mat, and prepare yourself for practice
- To fully enjoy the big OM, leave your cell phone in the locker
- You must be 16 years old or older to practice at BoHa Studio
- After class, take all the selfies you want
- Memberships and the Monthly Unlimited Option are valid for the duration of the period purchased, starting from the date of purchase
Our classes are open to all levels of experience from beginner to advanced. Our instructors are here to help you and offer hands-on adjustments as needed. Don’t worry about being new. There’s no judgment involved. Just come with good vibes and do what you can, at your own pace, enjoying the moment!
Yes, we offer private and semi-private yoga sessions, tailored to your needs. You can contact us for more information.
No, we do not offer any heated classes.
No, we do not have showers.
A yoga mat, a towel, water and most important: yourself!
Yes! Our studio is available for private workshops, celebrations and events. For more details on availability and cost, contact our front desk or email us email@example.com
Yes, we have mats ($2) and hand towels ($3) for rent.
We have a complimentary purified water fountain where you can drink as much as you want. And yes, we also sell bottles of mineral water in case that is your preference.
Cancellation of all class reservations must be made at least 12 hours prior to the beginning of class. Cancellation requests made less than 12 hours prior may result in a “late cancellation” status and a late cancellation fee as set out below. Not showing up to a class after placing a reservation will result in a “no show” and a no-show fee as set out below. BoHa Studio will automatically charge these fees to your credit card via MindBody online.
- Late Cancellations are subject to a $10 fee
- No Shows are subject to a $20 fee or the loss of class credit in the case of single classes and class packs
Cancellation of a workshop must be made at least 48 hours or more in advance to be able to apply the credit towards another workshop. If you cancel less than 48 hours before a workshop starts, the credit will be lost.
No. All class packages, memberships and workshops are limited to one person and are non-transferable.
Yes, drop-ins are welcome, but we recommend signing up in advance as classes tend to fill up quickly.
BoHa Studio is not responsible for any items that are lost or stolen in the studio. We offer lockers and encourage you to use them.
We do NOT offer refunds on any single classes, class packages, unlimited memberships, workshops or apparel and merchandise. Our return policy for apparel and merchandise is within 10 days from purchase and for in store credit that applies only to other retail products. All products returned should still be in their original packaging including sale tags.